Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog! Blog! Your Not Looking at the Big Picture!

Well, fellow bloggers, here I am. I have begun and abandoned many blogs in the past; partly because of my inability to generate interest outside of my closest friends. I like the set up and posting options of this particular site, thus I have decided to give the blogging scene another go. My interest, with this particular blog, is primarily with pop culture (movies, music, books, video games, comics, etc...) and its influence by and on American culture. Many of my posts will revolve around my opinions on current elements of pop culture, however, that is not to say I will not stray into politics, personal events, or classic reviews. I will attempt to keep this blog as fresh and interesting as possible. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks! I'm so excited for you guys that you're going to Disney World. Have a great time. We'll have a shindig sometime soon... love seeing you guys still. Hope Abby has a blast! The new POTC ride is awesome, you'll love it.

Anonymous said...

your site is loading slowly.

Anonymous said...

по моему мнению: отлично! а82ч